Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Vampires Suck (2010) and so does this movie

If only I had gone to RottenTomatoes.com (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/vampires_suck/) and seen that this movie was rated 4% then maybe I would have been saved from this dreadful two hour film.  Of course I knew it wasn't going to be the best film of the year, but I thought being as I'm a Twilight fan and that I like comedies that I might get a giggle or two out of this movie.  That's exactly what I got... two laughs.  The rest of the movie was like "oh, ha ha, how clever."

Oh well.  The least I can do after viewing this film is to warn others of two things:

1) This film sucks
2) If you haven't seen or read the Twilight Saga do so before watching this movie

I will admit thought that the soundtrack, believe it or not, was interesting.  I particularly liked the song My Panties by Magicwandos.

Go figure though.  Even though this was my experience with the film my husband enjoyed it and thought it was the best spoof he's ever seen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment